Clipper, Accounting, and the GPL
Author Message
 Clipper, Accounting, and the GPL

I am developing a small business management application called
SmallOps().  It is written entirely in Clipper and distributed under
the GNU General Public License.

  I know that over the years many general accounting programs have
been written in Clipper.  A number of these may no longer be used,
though they still exist.  It could be that some of them are so unused
that no-one takes a financial interest in them anymore.

  All I need is General Ledger, Financial Reporting, and Accounts
Payable.  Does anyone know of (or have) a Clipper accounting package
with these functions, which might be made available under the GPL?

  The quality of the source code (probably) does not matter a great
deal.  But the package must not include any proprietary functions or
libraries.

Thank you for any ideas,

Ben Prescott
http://www.*-*-*.com/
GPL small business software

Sat, 28 May 2005 12:10:07 GMT

1. SQL Rdd for clipper, opensource, gpl, or free

2. Clipper and the GPL

3. [$$] Report Accounts (RA) class library for accounting arithmetic

4. [**] Requesting alpha / beta sites for Report Accounts [RA] class library for accounting arithmetic

5. Clipper Accounting

6. looking for Accounting software that's y2k and clipper compatible

7. CLIPPER AND ACCOUNTING INTEGRATION URGENT!!!!!!!!!

8. Clipper RDD/data interface for ACCPAC Accounting (DOS 6.1)

9. HELP: FlagShip and Accounting For Clipper

10. [OT} How to un-GPL parts of a GPL'd module.

11. SPITBOL 360, a SNOBOL4 Compiler, Re-released Under GPL

12. GPL Thread Manager