RANDOMLY RECEIVING ERROR Corruption detected DBF/NTX
Author Message
 RANDOMLY RECEIVING ERROR Corruption detected DBF/NTX

Our organisation is using an application written in CLIPPER 5.2e
linked with blinker 3.2. It is used in 4 different locations. In one
of these locations, when using this application, an error corruption
detected DBF/NTX is randomly occurring. The other locations do not
have this problem.
Application runs under windows NT.

Does anyone have an explanation and a solution for this problem.

Fri, 12 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 RANDOMLY RECEIVING ERROR Corruption detected DBF/NTX

Quote:
>Our organisation is using an application written in CLIPPER 5.2e
>linked with blinker 3.2. It is used in 4 different locations. In one
>of these locations, when using this application, an error corruption
>detected DBF/NTX is randomly occurring. The other locations do not
>have this problem.
>Application runs under windows NT.

>Does anyone have an explanation and a solution for this problem.

You might try the vrdr2upd.zip on my www site.

--

        Oasis WWW  http://www.iag.net/~philb/
 Oasis WWW Mirror  http://www.enterconnex.com/oasis/

             Whether you think you can or can't.
             you're right. Henry Ford

Sat, 13 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 RANDOMLY RECEIVING ERROR Corruption detected DBF/NTX
Hi Phil,

Thanx for answering my message. I have already downloaded the file you
mentioned, leaving two questions.

What does running this update change in the network redirector?
Why does this file provide a solution for the described problem?

Quote:

>>Our organisation is using an application written in CLIPPER 5.2e
>>linked with blinker 3.2. It is used in 4 different locations. In one
>>of these locations, when using this application, an error corruption
>>detected DBF/NTX is randomly occurring. The other locations do not
>>have this problem.
>>Application runs under windows NT.

>>Does anyone have an explanation and a solution for this problem.

>You might try the vrdr2upd.zip on my www site.

Sat, 13 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Corruption Detected ... DBF/NTX 1012 or DBFNTX /1210

2. Corruption Detected Error on NTX with 2 versions of Clipper 5.2

3. Discovering corruption dbf's/ntx's

4. dbf/ntx/cdx corruption problems

5. Clipper DBF or NTX corruption?

6. Corruption Detected (ntx index files)

7. NTX Corruption detected

8. NTX corruption detected message

9. DBF File - Corruption detected

10. NT, DBF's, Indexes and Corruption detected or Access Denied

11. DBF/NTX error 1035 Lock Error

12. detect dbf corruption