ADS and Foxpro
Author Message
 ADS and Foxpro

Can we open DBF IDX FPT tables with Visual Foxpro V 7 or 8 at the same time
than a  Clipper application using ADS netware based V6.0.
If yes, can we SHARE those tables via fox and clipper-ADS ???

Thanks a lot

Tue, 27 Dec 2005 00:37:32 GMT
 ADS and Foxpro
You can share files between a FoxPro app and a Clipper/ADS app provided that
you
use a compatible locking mode.
In the clipper app make sure to use AX_AxsLocking(.f.)

Quote:
> Can we open DBF IDX FPT tables with Visual Foxpro V 7 or 8 at the same
time
> than a  Clipper application using ADS netware based V6.0.
> If yes, can we SHARE those tables via fox and clipper-ADS ???

> Thanks a lot

Thu, 29 Dec 2005 03:10:40 GMT

1. Converting ADS/Netware to ADS/NT

2. Reading Foxpro Memo Fields using Foxpro driver

3. Rewriting old dBase II - III, Foxbase, Foxpro programs to Foxpro 2.6 for Windows and VFP

4. meeting others through personal ads (advertisement)

5. Availablity ads a sign of weakness or strength?

6. Availability ads a sign of weakness or strength?

7. Free Smalltalk Ads

8. ADS DOS PC anywhere advice..

9. ADS question about FPT

10. New DBMax version with ADS support available

11. ADS guide

12. From Comix to ADS [?]