comix rdd or six rdd for Flagship
Author Message
 comix rdd or six rdd for Flagship

I want to migrate from Dos to Linux, and from Clipper 5.2+ Six driver
(Idx, Cdx) to FlagShip
My application is compatible with clipper 5.3 with the CDX rdd flavor
(comix RDD).

Quote:
>Ex: Index on field1 to index.idx custom
>ordkeyadd()
>skip
>ordkeydrop()  //remove a key

I have read that comix will port his library to LINUX.  Is it already
done?

I need only four functions for customising my indexes. Can't Flagship
integrate the functions in his library.

Sat, 15 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 comix rdd or six rdd for Flagship

Quote:

> I have read that comix will port his library to LINUX.  Is it already
> done?

Have you contacted the authors of COMIX and asked them?

Quote:
> I need only four functions for customising my indexes. Can't Flagship
> integrate the functions in his library.

Have you contacted the authors of FlagShip and asked them?

--
Take a look in Hagbard's World: |   w3ng - The WWW Norton Guide reader.
http://www.acemake.com/hagbard/ |     eg - Norton Guide reader for Linux.

Sat, 15 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Six RDD 3.02 o COMIX RDD 3.09

2. Comix -or- Six RDD??

3. SAP-DP / IBMDB2 RDD for FlagShip

4. Flagship with Codebase .CDX RDD

5. Rlocking on SIX RDD Clipper database with Visual Basic ADO fails

6. Help with Comix RDD

7. SIx Driver RDD

8. wanted: DOS Clipper 5.2 SIX-RDD-driver (or serial)

9. Demo of Comix RDD

10. SIx RDD Lib

11. Need Comix /clipmore RDD

12. Six RDD