>CA-dBFast 3.0 or CA-dBFast95
Author Message
 >CA-dBFast 3.0 or CA-dBFast95

Quote:

>Peter,

>Thanks for the offer of your dBFast "guru-ship".  Same goes to A.
>Gonzales.  I just completed going through the Getting Started and User
>guides.  I'm about halfway through the Using the Visual Designer
>guide.  Do you know is a version 3 will be coming out soon?

>Ray.

Ray,
I was told that once some of the bugs were fixed there
would be a new CA-dBFast version. 2.0D1 is looking
good so I'm sure the next release will be CA-dBFast 3.0
or CA-dBFast95.

Armando Gonzalez

Thu, 30 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Testing network prgs in CA-Clipper / CA-dBFast

2. CA-VO or CA-dBFast storing large binary objects

3. CA-RET (DBFAST 2.0) <-> XBASE++

4. >How 2 use NTX with CA-dBFast?

5. >CA-dBFast error 186?

6. >Masking input for Password field in CA-dBFast

7. >CA-dBFast Question

8. >Using Borland C++ 4.5 with CA-dBFast 2.0d1

9. >How to Create a Browse Window in CA-dBFast 2.0D1

10. CA Commitment To CA-Clipper And CA-VO - A Quote From clcvo

11. CA clipper -> CA VO 2.5

12. CA ftp site (CA-Clipper, CA-dBFast.. dirs available)