Advantage Database Server Year 2000 Bug
Author Message
 Advantage Database Server Year 2000 Bug

Hello everyone.

Recently my client caused a bit of a stir on the CompuServe ADS
forum by asking about the Year 2000 bug in Advantage version 4.4.

Read the full story of how we first encountered this error at my page:
  http://www.*-*-*.com/

The page also contains some great information assembled from Phil
Barnett's Year 2000 page, plus what we found out about ADS ourselves.
Thanks Phil. Your page would have been a good clue back when the ADS
problems hit!

Advantage Database Server is a great product. If you are using version
4.4 or less, ask Extended Systems about the Y2K patch.

--

Greg Holmes

Wed, 20 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. EXPERIENCES USING CLIPPER + ADVANTAGE DATABASE SERVER (OR OTHER SERVER)

2. Year-2000 problem in Clipper'87 databases

3. YEAR 2000 bug

4. Year 2000 Bug

5. year 2000 bug

6. year 2000 bug in clock

7. year 2000 bug in Tcl!

8. Is year 2000 a leap year??

9. Advantage database server errors under W2000 workstation

10. Slow server perfomance: Netware 4.11 with Advantage Database v5.50

11. Advantage Database Server

12. Advantage Database Server