Replacement for Grumpfish
Author Message
 Replacement for Grumpfish

Are there any reporting tools that I can use to replace Grumpfish with? I
need the reporter to work with SIXNSX indexes (.NSX) and memos (.SMT).

Thanks very much

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Replacement for Grumpfish
We use R&R Report Writer - the user's tell me it's great!
Quote:

> Are there any reporting tools that I can use to replace Grumpfish with? I
> need the reporter to work with SIXNSX indexes (.NSX) and memos (.SMT).

> Thanks very much

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Replacement for Grumpfish
Dan,

Take a look at Triple Vision Reportwriter (TVR, formerly known as BANDit);
highly recommended.

Shalom

Tue, 20 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Replacement for Grumpfish
Dan

Why don't you just recompile it (Grumpfish Reporter) with the appropriate
RDD included??

HTH
--
Steve Quinn
BRUTE Computer Services - Australia

http://www.brutecom.com.au

Quote:

>Are there any reporting tools that I can use to replace Grumpfish with? I
>need the reporter to work with SIXNSX indexes (.NSX) and memos (.SMT).

>Thanks very much

Tue, 20 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Replacement for Grumpfish

Quote:

>Are there any reporting tools that I can use to replace Grumpfish with? I
>need the reporter to work with SIXNSX indexes (.NSX) and memos (.SMT).

>Thanks very much

In my NSX days (Now I am in my CDX days) as well as now, I used R&R report
writer.

Jacob,
whos is looking for a Toronto Clipper programmer

Fri, 23 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Replacement for Grumpfish
Quote:

> >Are there any reporting tools that I can use to replace Grumpfish with? I
> >need the reporter to work with SIXNSX indexes (.NSX) and memos (.SMT).

> >Thanks very much

> In my NSX days (Now I am in my CDX days) as well as now, I used R&R report
> writer.

> Jacob,
> whos is looking for a Toronto Clipper programmer

If you are referring to Grumpfish Reporter, you get the source code when
you buy the product. It is a relatively complex program but I think you
could make it work with SIXNSX by changing the RDD for starters. I think
one of the original authors (David Yellick) might still answer questions
about Reporter.
Jim Taylor

Sat, 24 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Lookiing for Copy of Grumpfish Lib 3.2 for Clipper S87

2. GrumpFish Documentation?

3. Grumpfish Library

4. Grumpfish Reporter Files

5. Rebuilding the Grumpfish library ?