unrecoverable error 416 : PLEASE HELP
Author Message
 unrecoverable error 416 : PLEASE HELP

I have a program (written in clipper 5.2) and some times in win98-95
network, when I am trying to run the program from a computer different
than the computer that the program is installed, the program crashes and
gives the error message
( unrecoverable error 416 read error on overlay file).

This doesn't happen in every computer network I have tested it. It works
in some
cases and in others it doesn't.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance

--
JOHN AMBELIOTIS
4 ERITRHOU STAUROU st. GR-115 26 ATHENS, GREECE

Sun, 21 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Unrecoverable error 416

2. Runtime Unrecoverable Error Messages 416

3. Unrecoverable error 416 ????

4. NT/UNRECOVERABLE ERROR 416

5. Unrecoverable error 37 ===> HELP ME PLEASE <===

6. Blinker 1202, Clipper 416 errors while printing

7. Error 416 on NT Server

8. 416 errors

9. Read error on overlay file 416

10. Read error on overlay file 416