Need Clipon.lib and Super35.lib
Author Message
 Need Clipon.lib and Super35.lib

If anybody have clipon.lib and super35.lib for communication with com port

thanks

regards

Salim

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Need Clipon.lib and Super35.lib
Salim

Superlib is available on the OASIS

        Oasis WWW  http://www.the-oasis.net
         FTP Site  ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper
      Clipper FAQ  http://www.the-oasis.net/clipper.html
  Harbour Project  http://www.Harbour-Project.org

No idea where you'll get clipon
--
HTH
Steve Quinn

Quote:
> If anybody have clipon.lib and super35.lib for communication with com port

> thanks

> regards

> Salim

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Need Clipon.lib and Super35.lib
Hi Salim,

Quote:
>If anybody have clipon.lib and super35.lib for communication with com port

>thanks

>regards

>Salim

ClipOn.Lib is a COMMERCIAL product. I don't know where to contact the
writer of ClipOn.Lib.

The SuperLIB Version 3.5 has now been relarsed as Public Domain and is
freely available on Phil Barnett's Clipper site the OASIS. :
        http://www.the-oasis.net

Regards ary Manning
Melbourne, Australia

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need old lib file - expand.lib

2. I need your help, very much, I need clipper.lib,extend.lib and dbfntx.lib clipper.exe for clipper5.3e

3. Linking sqldedev.lib, desktopenginedeploy.lib to my app: unsupported recordtype 21

4. S87 - Libraries (NL187.LIB & NLEXT87.LIB)

5. sup3552.lib & classy.lib

6. funcky.lib - overcl.lib

7. I'm looking for two libraries: mlibca.lib, ct.lib

8. PCFUNC.LIB AND PCKERNEL.LIB

9. BLXRATEX.LIB and BLXCLP53.LIB for BLINKER V4.1

10. SCC again (Instr.lib / User.lib)

11. NANFOR.LIB/NETTO.LIB and Clipper 5.3

12. Editing LIB Files to Change Functions Within LIB Files