Novell Library for Clipper 5.2e
Author Message
 Novell Library for Clipper 5.2e

Quote:

> >A couple of days ago I asked help on accessing a network printer under
> >Novell 4.1 from within a Clipper 5.2e application.
> >I got one answer (thanks!) suggesting to buy a software package called
> >Netlib.
> >Is there no cheaper solution available ? (350$ for a set of functions
> >seem expensive to me)

> >Leo Leys

> Although it's not the most elegant method, you should be able to use RUN to invoke the Netware
> CAPTURE utility, pass it the necessary command line to hook a port to a queue, then print
> as normal to the port.  The capture should remain valid even after the COMMAND session
> RUN'd to establish it terminates.  It's not pretty but it's cheap.

> WDEzell

Try downloading the nettos lib from the Oasis.
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~philb/
Vic McClung

Sat, 10 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Clipper 5.2e, Clipper Tools and Novell 5 ???

2. Novell 3.12 - Clipper 5.2e - JetDirect

3. R&R DOS and Clipper 5.2e in Novell 6.0

4. Clipper 5.2e run on Novell 6

5. Clipper 87/5.2e / Novell / Cache

6. using novell 4.11, clipper 5.2e, blinker 3.x,

7. Clipper 5.2e + Exospace + W98 + Novell 4

8. Clipper 5.2e + Exospace + W98 + Novell 4

9. Clipper 5.2e on a Novell 4.1 network

10. Prnting to a Novell NetWare 4.1 printer from within Clipper 5.2e program

11. Clipper 5.2e app and peer-to-peer Novell network

12. Any Clipper Library For NOVELL/ NT