TEST MESSAGE to TEST URL
Author Message
 TEST MESSAGE to TEST URL

I have placed three Clipper Programming books in the Auction Web.
If you are interested in viewing and maybe bidding try this URL

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thanks for reading and your possible interest.

BTW, if they are not sold then they go in the recycle bin.

!^NavFont02F00F30007QGHHGF5FB41

--

  posted 07/13/97 at 08:00 from Long Valley NJ U.S.A.
  Using: OUI PRO 1.5.0.2

Thu, 30 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 TEST MESSAGE to TEST URL

Quote:

>I have placed three Clipper Programming books in the Auction Web.
>If you are interested in viewing and maybe bidding try this URL

>http://www2.ebay.com/aw/itemfast.cgi?item=dbn97190

>Thanks for reading and your possible interest.

>BTW, if they are not sold then they go in the recycle bin.

Boy, they must be really valuable. Pay me for them, pay the shipping,
or I'll throw them out. Sure...
---

             WWW  http://www.iag.net/~philb/
        FTP Site  ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper

Thu, 30 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. test test test test

2. Test Message to Test Filtering

3. Testing, testing, testing,

4. test, test, test

5. test test test

6. Test::Unit::Mock: Mock objects for testing with Test::Unit

7. test, test, test PLEASE IGNORE

8. TEST TEST TESTs ---- Please Ignore

9. Test failures in winFCmd.test and winPipe.test

10. event.test , fCmd.test : Error testing Tcl with Linux v2.0.7

11. event.test , fCmd.test : Error testing with Linux v2.0.7