Environment Settings
Author Message
 Environment Settings

Hi All,

Somehow I feel that I already know the answer to this question, but
hanged if I can get it to come to the fore.

How can I determine from an existing .exe file what environment settings
have been used when it was linked? I have an old S'87 application that
works, but the relinked one fails on memory problems because I haven't
yet been able to find the elusive combination. Ain't old age
embarrassing (mine I mean!!).

Regards,

Ross McKenzie
ValuSoft
Melbourne Australia

Thu, 12 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Czech environment setting wanted

2. Read a value from an Environment setting (CLABUTTON,...)

3. Dos environment setting

4. Environment Settings

5. Summer '87 DOS Environment settings

6. setting of environment variables

7. Setting Windows NT environment variables from VisualWorks

8. Old timer re-setting up compiling environment needs help

9. Programmatically setting PATH environment variable in Windows NT

10. Win95, and Setting Environment Variables?

11. setting environment variables & stuffing keyboard buffers

12. Setting Environment Variables