Alaska xBase++
Author Message
 Alaska xBase++

Hello !

Does anybody have experiences with Alaska xBase++.
I compiled and linked my application with this product and it is really 100%
compatible with Clipper.
Does anybody use Alaska xBase? . Are there any problems?

--
Crtomir Pavliha

Tue, 29 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Alaska xBase++
Sorry, I have it but I could not find help either.

--
Scott Burke

Tue, 29 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Alaska xBase++
Scott,
   I am a new user of Xbase++. But I purchased eXPress++ (an add-on library) to
ease my transformation from 5.2e to Win98.

   eXPress++ is produced by Roger Donnay who made dClip.  This package hides
most of the GUI stuff behind a command-line shield.

  But, I'm still having difficulty. (mostly because I'm a bit stupid and
stubborn).

-Mel

Tue, 29 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Alaska xBase++

Quote:
>Does anybody have experiences with Alaska xBase++.
>I compiled and linked my application with this product and it is really
>100% compatible with Clipper.
>Does anybody use Alaska xBase? . Are there any problems?

I have been using Xbase++ for the past 2+ years and find it to be a great
application development environment (just like Clipper 5.2 was). Xbase++ is
an excellent 32bit, multithreaded compiler (fast and stable) and it has a
growing 3P community that is quickly filling in the gaps left open by
Alaska Software.

Best Regards,
Boris Borzic
--
http://www.SQLExpress.net
SQL for Xbase++

Tue, 29 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Alaska xBase++

Quote:
>Sorry, I have it but I could not find help either.

Alaska Software provides a newsgroup where you can get help with Xbase++
There are links to the newsgroup plus other useful sites on my homepage:
http://www.SQLExpress.net

Best regards,
Boris Borzic
--
http://www.SQLExpress.net
SQL for Xbase++

Tue, 29 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Alaska xBase++

Quote:
>because I'm a bit stupid andstubborn

Which bit?

Apologies...very bad joke.

Ross (too cheeky on a Saturday morning for his own good!)

Quote:
>-Mel

Ross McKenzie
ValuSoft