cf and idx file extensions ??
Author Message
 cf and idx file extensions ??

greeting the experts ....
Its on me to convert datafiles called *.cf and *.idx

1.  are these clipper filse ?

2. is there a way to convert them to excel or something else ?

thanks to the experts ....

Sun, 12 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 cf and idx file extensions ??

*.cf is unknown

*.idx files are index files and are rather useless
without the associated data file; so no point in
converting it

Quote:
> greeting the experts ....
> Its on me to convert datafiles called *.cf and *.idx

> 1.  are these clipper filse ?

> 2. is there a way to convert them to excel or something else ?

> thanks to the experts ....

Sun, 12 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 cf and idx file extensions ??
Jens

.cf     // no idea what/who owns this (Con Fused maybe<g>)
.idx    // index file extension (SIXDRIVER, FOXPRO)

--
HTH
Steve Quinn

Quote:
> greeting the experts ....
> Its on me to convert datafiles called *.cf and *.idx

> 1.  are these clipper filse ?

> 2. is there a way to convert them to excel or something else ?

> thanks to the experts ....

Mon, 13 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. cf clear/cf set??

2. problems with output - files.idx [1/1]

3. problems with output - files.idx [1/1]

4. Need information about IDX files

5. DAT and IDX files

6. .dat and .idx file conversion

7. cobol dat and idx files

8. With MF *.idx files

9. IDX file

10. How to recup data with Access or Excel from Cobol Data with *.ISM and *.IDX file

11. Addition to file.c (File.extension)

12. TDS2020 Forth Computers for GPS and CF logging