DBU & Clipper 5.2e patch
Author Message
 DBU & Clipper 5.2e patch

Does anyone have the DBU.PRG from after the patch?  I modified my DBU
before applying the patch so the patch failed. (I had to do Y2K testing
so I Y2K'd DBU)

Sat, 25 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 DBU & Clipper 5.2e patch

I dont have the file, but I think that there is an ini file (or some kind of
setup file) that you can edit to tell the patch program to just skip missing
(or bad files) and keep patching the rest...

Quote:

>Does anyone have the DBU.PRG from after the patch?  I modified my DBU
>before applying the patch so the patch failed. (I had to do Y2K testing
>so I Y2K'd DBU)

Sat, 25 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 DBU & Clipper 5.2e patch

I don't want to skip the patch.  I want the changes that the patch
made.  It skipped the program on me.

Quote:

> I dont have the file, but I think that there is an ini file (or some kind of
> setup file) that you can edit to tell the patch program to just skip missing
> (or bad files) and keep patching the rest...

Sun, 26 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems installing Clipper 5.2e patch & HiperSix

2. patch for Clipper 5.2e

3. Clipper 5.2d to 5.2e patch German version

4. clipper 5.2e patch

5. Patch of German Clipper 5.2c to 5.2e nedded

6. Clipper 5.2e Upgrade Patch ...

7. Clipper 5.2e patch

8. Clipper 5.2e patch

9. For, Clip-4-Dos & Clipper 5.2e

10. Clipper 5.2e & Blinker 6.0

11. DOS printing with Clipper 5.2e & Win2000

12. R&R DOS and Clipper 5.2e in Novell 6.0