HELP!!!! DBFNDX library!
Author Message
 HELP!!!! DBFNDX library!

Maurizio

I just checked my LIB directory and found it, I'd say you should just
reinstall Clipper5 to another directory and copy it over from there.

HTH
--
Steve Quinn
BRUTE Computer Services - Australia

http://www.*-*-*.com/

I need  DBFNDX.LIB for compiling an old clipper program; my must is to have
compatibility with index file managed by MS-Acces in connected table mode.
This lib is not included in standard kit, but documentation refer at.....

Thank you for any help....

Maurizio.

Tue, 20 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP!!!! DBFNDX library!
Maurizio

Add the following to your main function

REQUEST DBFNDX

// Don't know if this was in 5.01
RDDSETDEFAULT( 'DBFNDX')

Altrenatively open the files like
USE XXX ALIAS FRED VIA 'DBFNDX' NEW

HTH
--
Steve Quinn
BRUTE Computer Services - Australia

http://www.brutecom.com.au

Many thanks to Steve for his courtesy... but metode illustrated in Nantucket
(CA) documentation is not clear!
I test some clipper switches and some rtlink command line, but result was
linker error or the .exe generated made still .ntx indexes

Someone knows the solutions? (For Clipper 5.01a version)

Maurizio

Wed, 21 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Want DBFNDX.LIB library

2. HELP: How to get DBFNDX db driver?

3. DBFNDX RDD driver

4. DBFNDX with Clipper 5.01

5. Help Silvercom library Please mail me anything in return HELP

6. Help with F77 library problem HELP!!

7. Help Library Glossary Definitions

8. VW2.0 and Mac Shared Libraries HELP

9. Need Help Linking Catalyst SocketTools Library Edition to my application

10. Howto inlude C Library Files .... Help

11. Financial Library Help??

12. Reg function library help