Force Xbase compiler
Author Message
 Force Xbase compiler

Anyone know the website for Force Xbase Compiler ? Or any news on this
product ?

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Force Xbase compiler

Quote:
> Anyone know the website for Force Xbase Compiler ? Or any news on this
> product ?

Things have been quiet for a while.  A shame really as I would have loved a
Windows version.  Have you tried searching on E{*filter*} or Lycos???

Colin

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Force Xbase compiler
Hi Ken,

Quote:
>Anyone know the website for Force Xbase Compiler ? Or any news on this
>product ?

Bambang Pranoto who regularly frequents this news group uses Force for
many applications. Force produces very small executables.

I am sure Bambang could  send you some info re FORCE. I think he has
been busy of late as he has not appeared here very much lately.
But if he is able to enlighten you I am sure he will, He is a nice
bloke!!
HI BAMBANG!!!

Bambang'd EMail is :

Regards Ray Manning
Melbourne, Australia

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Force Xbase compiler
Hi Ken:
Try  http://force.szolnex.hu/
Bye.
Walter Funes

Montevideo,Uruguay

Ken Morris escribi:

Quote:
>  oO---------------------------------------------------------Oo

> Anyone know the website for Force Xbase Compiler ? Or any news on this
> product ?

 Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
 Before you buy.

Sun, 07 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Force xbase compiler

2. Force xbase compiller

3. xbase to clarion with reserved word as xbase variable

4. Did anyone try this Linux Xbase compiler yet?

5. Xbase 1.1 compiler...slow???

6. What is the fastest Win32 Xbase compiler...

7. QuickSort(), native code, Force compiler

8. Force 2.0 FORTRAN Compiler and Editor

9. Force SERIAL loop with Sun F90 SC4.2 compiler

10. xbase Y2K Fix

11. xbase Y2K Patch at ClarionMag