Any Words on Five (The native Clipper compiler)
Author Message
 Any Words on Five (The native Clipper compiler)

Quote:

>So I just may tell you that something really powerfull and Clipper market
>shocking is coming,

I hope so, I don't know if it is just me but I see
the Clipper language alive and well, in part thanks
to products like xBase++. I just got my June Software
Development issue and found two articles, one introducing
xBase++ and the other about Borland C++Builder, my two
favorite languages. If Five is compatible with the Clipper
language the product already has a niche.

Quote:
>but we do not want to talk about it yet :-)

Ok, but will it be release within our life time? :-)
any dates?

Antonio, I wish you all the best,

Armando

Fri, 13 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Any Words on Five (The native Clipper compiler)

Armando,

Quote:
>>So I just may tell you that something really powerfull and Clipper market
>> shocking is coming,
> Ok, but will it be release within our life time? :-)

Hopefully :-)

Quote:
> any dates?

98

regards,

Antonio Linares
www.fivetech.com

Sat, 14 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Five 1.0 32-bit Windows Clipper Compiler Demo!

2. Five 1.0 first 32-bit Clipper Compiler

3. Five 1.0: The 32 bits Clipper-compatible compiler by FiveTech

4. New Product: Five-Script, the scripting language for CA-Clipper developers

5. Has anyone got the Five Men, Five Houses, Five Pets... Problem in Prolog?

6. Native code compilers

7. Re(try): A native-code compiler in Forth

8. A native-code Java compiler in Forth

9. QuickSort(), native code, Force compiler

10. What is a 'native code' compiler

11. public relase of HiPE native-code Erlang compiler

12. SOFTWARE: Native XDS-x86 v2.20 (Modula-2/Oberon-2 compiler)