Need Urgent Help- Y2K issue
Author Message
 Need Urgent Help- Y2K issue

A customer of mine has just too many programs.  We thought we'd get to them
all in time, but no dice.  2 questions,

Does Set Epoch work in Summer '87?  The reason I ask, is that when this
complicated code is recompiled with anything higher (5.0 and up) several
routines just do not work.  I have to hope that there is a Summer '87 quick
fix, because I have only 3 days to go and 23 - 7000 line programs.

Please help, if you can.

Sat, 15 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Need Urgent Help- Y2K issue
See the OASIS for the FAQ and information regarding Summer 87 & EPOCH/Y2K
stuff.

        Oasis WWW  http://www.the-oasis.net
         FTP Site  ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper
      Clipper FAQ  http://www.the-oasis.net/clipper.html
  Harbour Project  http://www.Harbour-Project.org

--
HTH
Steve Quinn

Quote:
> A customer of mine has just too many programs.  We thought we'd get to
them
> all in time, but no dice.  2 questions,

> Does Set Epoch work in Summer '87?  The reason I ask, is that when this
> complicated code is recompiled with anything higher (5.0 and up) several
> routines just do not work.  I have to hope that there is a Summer '87
quick
> fix, because I have only 3 days to go and 23 - 7000 line programs.

> Please help, if you can.

Sun, 16 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Need Urgent Help- Y2K issue
Jeff:

It sounds like you have complete source code to rebuild your
application.  However, in the event that you do not, please take a
look at http://www.y2kfox.com/y2kclip.pdf or
http://www.y2kfox.com/y2kclip.htm.  It is a one-page information sheet
about our Y2KClip patching service which directly patches your EXE.
No source code required.

Thanks.

Neil Weicher
Communication Horizons, LLC
___________________________________

Quote:

>A customer of mine has just too many programs.  We thought we'd get to them
>all in time, but no dice.  2 questions,

>Does Set Epoch work in Summer '87?  The reason I ask, is that when this
>complicated code is recompiled with anything higher (5.0 and up) several
>routines just do not work.  I have to hope that there is a Summer '87 quick
>fix, because I have only 3 days to go and 23 - 7000 line programs.

>Please help, if you can.

Sun, 16 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. URGENT-help needed-URGENT

2. Y2K Problem!!!! Urgent, Pls Help

3. Help : Dll issue. ---- Very urgent -----

4. URGENT: Need help with AND binary operation in awk

5. urgent! need help with database bindings

6. Need Help on awk!!!! **** Urgent ****

7. 2nd post Urgent: Need help with FM2.9!

8. urgent help needed

9. clarion 5.5 urgent help needed

10. Help needed... URGENT

11. *URGENT* Help need with data export