ANNOUNCE: New Clipper Web Site on World Wide Web
Author Message
 ANNOUNCE: New Clipper Web Site on World Wide Web

The Web page is on:   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~clipper

There are freeware and shareware on this new Web site for
you to download.  Most are useful developers' tools.

Take a look and grab anything you like.

If you have any good freeware/shareware, email it to me
and I'll put it up on this Web site.

I seek to insure that this Web site will be very current
and updated at all times.  Any suggestions/ideas/software
will be considered promptly.

Come and take a look.

Allen Te

WWW:     http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~clipper

Sun, 30 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 ANNOUNCE: New Clipper Web Site on World Wide Web

Quote:
>The Web page is on:  http://pobox.com/~clipper

Sounds great.  Mind if I link to it?

--
Mark W. Schumann          | Geek status symbol #106: Your three-year-old
STR, Inc.                 |  daugher has memorized her email address.

Sun, 30 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. World Wide Web site for MVS Smalltalk

2. ANNOUNCE: SmallWalker: A World-Wide Web browser for Smalltalk

3. Announcing: A Tk browser to the World Wide Web 0.1 (ALPHA TEST)

4. ANNOUNCE: new Book/Web site

5. ANNOUNCE: VHDL Tips and Models on NEW Web Site

6. ANNOUNCE: New programming web site

7. MVS Smalltalk on the World Wide Web

8. APL on World Wide Web

9. World Wide Web

10. An Eiffel World-Wide-Web entry at eiffel.com

11. The Language List on the World Wide Web

12. PAL World Wide Web pages are available now