dBaseIII Help files
Author Message
 dBaseIII Help files

Iam looking for "dBaseIII help files".
I have the others files. But the help files was deleted.  :(
Would you please to deliver it to me?

Thanks.

In portuguese:

Alguem pode me mandar os arquivos do help do dBase III. O meu alguem fez o
"favor" de apagar.

Grato.

Wed, 20 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 dBaseIII Help files

Quote:

>Iam looking for "dBaseIII help files".
>I have the others files. But the help files was deleted.  :(
>Would you please to deliver it to me?

>Thanks.

>In portuguese:

>Alguem pode me mandar os arquivos do help do dBase III. O meu alguem fez o
>"favor" de apagar.

>Grato.

That would be ASSIST.HLP.  I will email it to you!

Mark

**  Remove ".nospam" when replying or email will bounce back to you...

Fri, 22 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem reading some dbaseIII Files

2. Salvaging 13 Mb dBASEIII file.

3. DBASEIII OR DBASE IV FILE

4. dBaseIII or dBase IV file handler

5. Need DBaseIII Help

6. Broplus compatability with DbaseIII etc.

7. Dataflex to Clipper/dBaseIII Conversion Utilitiy

8. dBaseIII+ RUN Command and Windows95

9. Clipper 87 / dBaseiii request - network recommendation?

10. dbaseIII plus to clipper:advice?

11. DBaseIII Plus Programming Question

12. Help Files and no .HPJ file