Help! Mutant TBColumnNew() offspring
Author Message
 Help! Mutant TBColumnNew() offspring

A program which has been stable for years has suddenly started producing mutated
TbColumnNew() objects which won't allow the instance variables to be tested or assigned.

This one has really got me stumped!

Help! Users are getting ugly.... can't hold them off much longer...

--
Jon

Tue, 26 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Help! Mutant TBColumnNew() offspring

Quote:

>A program which has been stable for years has suddenly started producing mutated
>TbColumnNew() objects which won't allow the instance variables to be tested or assigned.

>This one has really got me stumped!
>Help! Users are getting ugly.... can't hold them off much longer...
>--
>Jon

Can you give us more info about what version of compiler and linker
are you using? i did have similars problems using clipper 5.2e and
Rtlink.

The solutions i tried were:

- Compile one PRG with /B (anyone, it doesn't care) and link again
- Link with Exospace

Both work fine. I asume it's a rtlink problem, sometimes de SEND
module it's not well linked and it's fail passing parameters to a
function, or in objects.

Regards, Mario

Mon, 08 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to use TBColumnNew on an array?

2. about code red worm and its offspring...

3. Mutant Marsupials

4. Mutant Marsupials

5. help! f90.help help help help

7. HELP HELP HELP HELP

8. HELP HELP HELP HELP

10. help help help help!!!!!!!!!!!

11. (HELP (HELP (HELP (HELP))))

12. HELP: HELP: HELP: HELP: Online-manual on Expect