Clipper 5.2e Apps & NT 4 - NTFS
Author Message
 Clipper 5.2e Apps & NT 4 - NTFS

Hi

As you may now, NT Server  file system can either be FAT or NTFS. What I would
like to know is whether there is any problems or traps in running a Clipper 5.2e apps
under NT 4.0 NTFS ?

TIA !

BTW, this e-mail is sent via the KarenSoft Web Browser 1.05c,
the first Malaysian TCP/IP Internet Application.

Chee Chong Hwa, PA(M), CPA aka C.H. Chee
KarenSoft Solutions Sdn Bhd

KarenSoft InfoPage  ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ )
Who the heck Is Chee Chong Hwa ?  ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ )
Clipper...Clipper...Clipper  ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ )
Delphi...Delphi...Delphi  ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ )
<Download the KarenSoft Web Browser Version 1.04i>

Thu, 04 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper 5.2e Apps & NT 4 - NTFS

Quote:
>Hi

>As you may now, NT Server  file system can either be FAT or NTFS. What I would
>like to know is whether there is any problems or traps in running a Clipper 5.2e apps
>under NT 4.0 NTFS ?

No difference at all.

---

             WWW  http://www.iag.net/~philb/
        FTP Site  ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper

Thu, 04 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting Clipper 5.2e app to run under NT

2. Converting Clipper 5.2e app to run under NT

3. 5.2e app protected mode on NT: FT_IAMIDLE

4. diacritic-problem running Clipper 5.2e-app under Windows 2000

5. Clipper 5.2e App migration from Netware 4.10 to Netware 5/NT4.0

6. Clipper 5.2e apps and Win 3.11 / Win95

7. Erratic internal error 1210 in clipper 5.2e app using DBFCDX - Error (0/1)

8. Erratic internal error 1210 in clipper 5.2e app using DBFCDX - Error (1/1)

9. Clipper 5.2e app and peer-to-peer Novell network

10. Win95b and Clipper 5.2e app

11. HELP!!!! Clipper 5.2e on NT

12. clipper 5.2e program don't start in fullscreen under nt