Error BASE/2012 Create error: AC01.DBF (DOS Error 32)
Author Message
 Error BASE/2012 Create error: AC01.DBF (DOS Error 32)

Hi, I have encountered the following error in a program that I had to
recompile for Y2K support, but I am not a clipper programmer...

Error BASE/2012 Create error: AC01.DBF (DOS Error 32)

Can someone point me in the right direction to avoid this kind of error?

thanks in advance.

Sat, 20 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Error BASE/2012 Create error: AC01.DBF (DOS Error 32)
Oliver

From the NG

DOS error  32       Sharing violation

 BASE/2012    Open error (COPY FILE command)

     Default Behavior:  Program will continue without copying file.

     Explanation:  In a COPY FILE command, the source file could not be
     opened.

     Action:  Check to make sure that the file exists.  If the file is
     not in the directory where the application runs, use SET DEFAULT or SET
     PATH to make the file accessible or specify the full path name where
the
     file can be found.

HTH
Steve Quinn

Life is {*filter*}ly transmitted.
Never take life seriously.  Nobody gets out alive, anyway.
Fire hydrants have H2O on the inside and K9P on the outside.

Quote:
> Hi, I have encountered the following error in a program that I had to
> recompile for Y2K support, but I am not a clipper programmer...

> Error BASE/2012 Create error: AC01.DBF (DOS Error 32)

> Can someone point me in the right direction to avoid this kind of error?

> thanks in advance.

Sun, 21 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Error BASE/2012 Create error: AC01.DBF (DOS Error 32)
Error BASE/2012 refers to the COPY FILE command. Did you rename a file?
DOS Error 32 refers to a sharing violation. Has another program have the
AC01.DBF file open when you're trying to copy it or is the file that you're
copying to being opened by another program?

PaT.
Remove the "cool." from my address.
---

Quote:

>Hi, I have encountered the following error in a program that I had to
>recompile for Y2K support, but I am not a clipper programmer...

>Error BASE/2012 Create error: AC01.DBF (DOS Error 32)

>Can someone point me in the right direction to avoid this kind of error?

>thanks in advance.

Mon, 22 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. DBF Open Errors DOS ERROR 4

2. HARBOUR-project : Error DBF/1001 Open error: Arbeider.dbf

3. DOS Error 3, TERM/2014 Create error: LPT2.PRN

4. Error DBFCDX/1011 Write Error DOS ERROR 6

5. Clipper 5.x, NT40/DOS and a DOS ERROR 32

6. DBF/NTX error 1035 Lock Error

7. HELP: Error BBFNTX/1001 Open Error: posprhd.dbf

8. DOS-Error 32

9. Re DOS error 32 - Sharing violation

10. Clipper DOS Error 32 in Windows NT40

11. DOS error 32 on Novell 4.1

12. Error BASE/1132 Bound error: array access