The world's funniest GPF
Author Message
 The world's funniest GPF

Hello, this must be my very unlucky day...

I have encountered a GPF while trying to run one of my EXE linked using
BLINKER 5.1

After hours of test, I solved the problem by adding a public symbol to the
application, and the GPF is gone.
No other change in any of the source code, linker script...
I just add a blank function, function abc();return nil and link it to the
application (no call to it), and the GPF gone????

I notice that BLINKER produces the same size of EXE whether or not a
redundant or do-nothing (but critical) function is linked in.
Using the GPF extracting program from Blinker, the GPF is found in
__EVENT_INIT

Please, any expert suggestion, I am worry about the next encounter of this
kind ...

T.S.LIM

Sat, 26 Feb 2005 04:12:29 GMT

1. GPF GPF GPF GPF in 32bit C4b Application

2. ANN MeshMart's VRML Update Mar 31 and World of WOrlds

3. Y'all must read this it's very funny :-)

4. What in a world is a GPF ???

5. (OT) This just gets funnier and funnier

6. module path:funny bug, funny solution

7. Why procedure returns 8 ( It's gonna be funny )

8. help display's funny in windows 2000

9. It's a funny thing about MEMOs

10. Eric's funny for the day

11. Isn't it funny ...