linking problems with Harbour Compiler
Author Message
 linking problems with Harbour Compiler

I'm starting using Harbour 32 bit Compiler.
I have some problems during linking.
I use harbour to produce C file, and compiling it with Borland turbo C++
compiler.
I added harbour include files and library path to Compiler directories.
But I have the following errors:

1) the linker say that it doesn't find _main in C0.asm file: in the file
produced by harbour there is not a main function, there is HB_main function.
To fix that problem I added a main function like this:

void main()
{
HB_MAIN()

Quote:
}

and this seems to solve the first problem.

2) The linker says other errors: Undefined symbols:
    _hb_vmExecute
    _hb_vmProcessSymbols
   HB_QOUT

Why I have this undefined?

Please help me.

Sun, 21 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 linking problems with Harbour Compiler

Can I know who is running the exe file in the LAN. Some sort like a list of
usernames is being shown out ?

Any help.

Sun, 21 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 linking problems with Harbour Compiler
You could save the user name in the Login Table..
So whenever a user logs in, the program will take what's his/her login
name, and save into the table...when he logs out, delete that record.
I also save the Station Number, in case if the workstation hangs, I
could detect his 2nd login without prior logout...

Or use Semaphore record, please read your NetLib or NovLib manual...

On Wed, 2 Feb 2000 17:23:53 +0800, "news.hkstar.com"

Quote:

>Can I know who is running the exe file in the LAN. Some sort like a list of
>usernames is being shown out ?

>Any help.

Fri, 30 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 linking problems with Harbour Compiler
You can try to find "WhoHasIt" a shareware utility that provides this exact
functionality for NetWare.
Quote:

> You could save the user name in the Login Table..
> So whenever a user logs in, the program will take what's his/her login
> name, and save into the table...when he logs out, delete that record.
> I also save the Station Number, in case if the workstation hangs, I
> could detect his 2nd login without prior logout...

> Or use Semaphore record, please read your NetLib or NovLib manual...

> On Wed, 2 Feb 2000 17:23:53 +0800, "news.hkstar.com"

> >Can I know who is running the exe file in the LAN. Some sort like a list of
> >usernames is being shown out ?

> >Any help.

Fri, 30 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 linking problems with Harbour Compiler
Hi Paul,

Quote:

> You can try to find "WhoHasIt" a shareware utility that provides this exact
> functionality for NetWare.

JFYI,

all versions of WhoHasIt I know of only work on NetWare 3.x
_and_ require the connected user to have console operator rights,
what I would never give to any "normal" user...

HTH
Thomas Braun

Wed, 04 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Yet Another Links For Harbour Snapshot

2. harbour: incremental linking possible?

3. Link Problems with ObjectAda Compiler and C objects with embedded SQL on HP_UX 11.0

4. linking problem with fujitsu 3.0 compiler

5. Linking problem with Digital compiler

6. Intel fortran linux compiler -link problems

7. harbour compiler

8. Harbour Compiler - C Output - What do I do?

9. In need of a C compiler to compile Harbour

10. Harbour clipper compiler under linux

11. Harbour - Linux problem

12. Repost: Harbour problem