How to locate Escape 4.0?
Author Message
 How to locate Escape 4.0?

Hiya,

I've left e-mail for Pinnacle, but just in case someone knows of a store
(online or mail-order) that sells Escape (which was probably discontinued
years ago) -- I really need to buy a copy ASAP.  I need to make changes to
a program written by someone no longer among the living, but I can't
compile it without Escape, and I don't feel like rewriting it myself.
(grink)

Thanks!  :)
Kendall

--
Kendall P. Bullen        Web: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~kendall/
                   Comics FS: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~kendall/comics.html

I get too much spam & UCE.  Please reconstruct my address if you
e-mail me.  But please NEVER send me COPIES of Usenet postings.

Sat, 02 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to locate Escape 4.0?

Quote:

>Hiya,

>I've left e-mail for Pinnacle, but just in case someone knows of a store
>(online or mail-order) that sells Escape (which was probably discontinued
>years ago) -- I really need to buy a copy ASAP.  I need to make changes to
>a program written by someone no longer among the living, but I can't
>compile it without Escape, and I don't feel like rewriting it myself.
>(grink)

Try here:

http://www.emsps.com/oldtools/

--

        Oasis WWW  http://www.iag.net/~philb/
         FTP Site  ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper

         Your willpower is the steering wheel and
      accelerator of what happens next in your life.

Sat, 02 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to locate Escape 4.0?

Quote:

>http://www.emsps.com/oldtools/

Thanks, I checked there first, but forgot to mention it.  I also checked
one other place listed in the FAQ, I think it was.  No luck there either.

Thanks,
KPB

--
Kendall P. Bullen        Web: http://www.his.com/~kendall/
                   Comics FS: http://www.his.com/~kendall/comics.html

I get too much spam & UCE.  Please reconstruct my address if you
e-mail me.  But please NEVER send me COPIES of Usenet postings.

Sun, 03 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Trying to locate TASM 2.0 or 4.0

2. TK 4.0 wish could not locate TKlib...so Please help

3. Printing Barcodes on HP printer using Escape 4.0 Library and Clipper

4. Escape 4.0

5. Escape! 4.0 HP PCL codes on screen

6. ESCAPE 4.0 LIB & CLIPPER 5.3

7. Escape Library 4.0

8. Problems printing IMAGES with ESCAPE.lib 4.0

9. Help with Escape 4.0 library printer for Clipper 5.3a

10. Escape codes / printing a document with embedded escape codes

11. How to escape escape?

12. Expect script changing telnet escape using `set escape ^\` problem