Clipper Tools and Clipper 5.2 upgrade
Author Message
 Clipper Tools and Clipper 5.2 upgrade

We have  2 copies of the Clipper Tools and one copy of Clipper 5.2 Upgrade
that we will never use

Clipper Tools are  in the original shrink wrap, never opened
It works with Clipper 5.01 and higher (free patches up to latest
Clipper 5.3 compatibility)

Clipper 5.2 upgrade has been opened but  all the manuals and disks
are still in the original box.
The diskett envelope  have never been opened.

We would sell them to any interested party for $100  each plus shipping
from Sweden

Anybody interested in these can email me for further information.

Bengt Ovelius

Fri, 11 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. clipper 5.2 + Clipper Tools + PII 300 Mhz = PROBLEMS

2. have Clipper 5.2 and Clipper tools to trade

3. Upgrade S87 to Clipper 5.2

4. Clipper 5.2 to 5.2e Upgrade error

5. Funky 2 Clipper 5.2 -> 5.3 Upgrade

6. Problems with upgrade from Clipper 87 to 5.2

7. Reading from COM1: (Clipper S'87 or Clipper 5.2)

8. Clipper 5.01a->Clipper 5.2 or 5.3

9. reindex in clipper 5.2 & clipper 5.3

10. Btrieve with Clipper 5.2 & Clipper 5.3

11. clipper 5.2 ca-tools

12. Suche Reportgenerator für Clipper 5.2, u. andere Tools