Need help finding tr.lib code
Author Message
 Need help finding tr.lib code

Quote:

> I was told that the code for this was turned over to public domain. Does
> anyone have this or know where I might possibly find it. Or have I been
> misinformed?

I have a copy of tr.lib source code.  Tom Rettig gave it to me years
ago.
Do you need source code, documentation or the library?

Mike Sklanowsky

Mon, 30 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Need help finding tr.lib code

I was told that the code for this was turned over to public domain. Does
anyone have this or know where I might possibly find it. Or have I been
misinformed?

Tue, 31 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Need help finding tr.lib code

Quote:
> I was told that the code for this was turned over to public domain. Does
> anyone have this or know where I might possibly find it. Or have I been
> misinformed?

Hi William,

The lib and the source code are to be found in the lib section of the Oasis
at Http://www.iag.net/~philb.
AFAIK the source code is included.

HTH
--
Wim Kok

Thu, 02 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. We need your help to find some links, documents, sources codes and with the EMAg

2. Help: Need to find Fortran 90 code

3. where to find bin, include and lib directories in tcl8.0 version source code

4. I need your help, very much, I need clip4win.lib and blinker.exe

5. PROBLEM: MS FPS - ERROR - OLE32.LIB, KERNEL.LIB not found - sometimes

6. I need your help, very much, I need clipper.lib,extend.lib and dbfntx.lib clipper.exe for clipper5.3e

7. PLS help: where to find CTP.LIB for CL5.01a

8. help finding python20_d.lib for download?

9. HELP find C++ Class Lib for Smalltalk

10. zach5.lib and zac.ch - source codes needed.

11. Need Clipon.lib and Super35.lib

12. Need old lib file - expand.lib