Need help with Clipper compiler
Author Message
 Need help with Clipper compiler

Hi, I'm new to this language, I just got this compiler couple days ago,
everytime I tried to compile it, an error message will come out:

error eut0019: bad format object or library file 'my filename'

can somebody teach me how to compile please?

TIA,

Ray

Fri, 24 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Need help with Clipper compiler

On Mon, 8 Jun 1998 10:37:16 +0800, "Raymond K.T.Wong"

eut is not a compiler error bur rtlink.

Quote:
>error eut0019: bad format object or library file 'my filename'

From NG file :

eut0019 Bad format object or library file '<filename>'

Explanation:  The indicated filename is badly formatted.

Action:  The most frequent occurrence of this message is when you
type FREEFORMAT responses to POSITIONAL input prompts.  Check the
filename to ensure that the object file being scanned is the one you
meant to scan.  If it is not, check your input for errors.

If you cannot find any errors, it is possible that the indicated file
is corrupted.  Check your disk using CHKDSK, and regenerate or restore
the file.

Andi Jahja

Fri, 24 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Clipper programmer needs help - Have outgrown Clipper 5x variable length

2. Clipper Compiler Needed

3. NEED A CLIPPER COMPILER

4. Clipper compiler help!

5. Clipper compiler and Linker-HELP

6. Off topic - need help - Clipper/NT (DOS)

7. I need help...what is clipper

8. Need Help in CT - where to look for Clipper Professionals

9. Clipper '87 Help Needed

10. Need help with bad Clipper 5.3 (US) installation disks

11. Need Help in Migrating Clipper Database from Novell to WinNT

12. CLIPPER on WAN (HELP NEEDED)