Urgent!!Oracle9i:using ODBC, I am noy able to link to my database tables using Access
Author Message
 Urgent!!Oracle9i:using ODBC, I am noy able to link to my database tables using Access

Hi Experts :),
 I have created a database in Oracle9i, and was trying to link to it
 using an ODBC connection, I got through the DNS Source, the
 host.string, username and password.... I get a list of tables from the
 database from which I cxan choose my tables
In other words, I can connect to the database successfully, but I dont
see my tables in this list.. here is the problem, my username happens to
be system.
the system.syscatalog table has my files listed with system(username) as
the creater, so as per the oracle ODBC documentation, these tables that
I created should be in the list as "system.XYZtable". But I dont see it.
Please help!!

:)Vandy

Tue, 19 Jul 2005 06:15:01 GMT
 Urgent!!Oracle9i:using ODBC, I am noy able to link to my database tables using Access
with which  odbc drive open you your table and with which
compiler

Tue, 19 Jul 2005 23:56:29 GMT

1. Urgent: User authentication problems using ODBC thru Mod_python/Apache

2. (Still need help with) using ODBC to access Paradox/Win 7.0 tables

3. Using Paradox tables in RW 2.0 through ODBC

4. database tables (.DB2, .DB3) as output using Lahey LF90

5. Using unknown TPS or ODBC database

6. Using ODBC-Driver for Clarion databases

7. ODBC Date fields using Foxpro Databases

8. Using ODBC with a clipper database

9. Memory leak when using database connectivity toolset and ODBC driver for MySQL

10. Application Name using ODBC connection using Visualage

11. Configure ODBC Data Source WITHOUT Using ODBC Administrator

12. Extracting DB schemas/table definitions from ODBC database