Clipper fails on Celeron 433
Author Message
 Clipper fails on Celeron 433

Hello all,

we have a new problem with our clipper-app. We try to run it on a
customers PC with a Celeron 433 Prozessor. The PC manifactured by DELL.
The Problem is that, if the clipper-app. runs into a MENU TO statement
it will hang up. If we unload the KEYBGR keyboard driver all works fine.

Does anyone knows what to do?

thank you where much.

Joachim Moll

Mon, 04 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper fails on Celeron 433

Quote:
> Does anyone knows what to do?

> thank you where much.

what 3rd party products/ addon libraries are you using.

Also which linker...

Gerard

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Clipper fails on Celeron 433

Quote:

>> Does anyone knows what to do?

>> thank you where much.

My guess is that you need to link in __wait.obj or simislar. You'll find it
on Oasis or do a search on dejanews for R6300

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. RESULT: comp.databases.object passes 433:26

2. RESULT: comp.databases.object passes 433:26

3. Problems running Clipper apps on Intel Celeron processors

4. How can i use clipper program in Celeron ?

5. Keyboard/Clipper Problems on Intel Celerons

6. Clipper Applications Crashing on Pentium Celeron 400's

7. clipper and celeron

8. Clipper Applications on a Celeron 300 Mhz

9. Rlocking on SIX RDD Clipper database with Visual Basic ADO fails

10. Clipper Debugger Fails In Windows 95 or 98 DOS Box

11. Clipper failing on UNLOCK

12. Clipper printing to LPT1 in XP fails.