VO - Latest uploads to VO ftp site at ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/win3/apps/vo
Author Message
 VO - Latest uploads to VO ftp site at ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/win3/apps/vo

The following files have been uploaded to the ftp site at:
ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/win3/apps/vo

owndrw15.zip
--  Owner draw library. The purpose of this library is to provide
          the VO developer with the capability to use
          the Windows owner draw control capabilities.
          This standard feature of Windows allows
          developers to change the appearance, and
          to some extent the behaviour, of certain
          controls (listboxes, comboboxes and buttons).

vo1-faq.zip
--  A Windows help file containing most of the questions we
          all asked when starting out in VO including bug reports.

vodbx102.zip
--  A shareware version of DBU written in VO

voodoo.zip
--  A list of VO bugs written in German and English

These files were uploaded today 08/12/96 but will probaly not become visible
until 2 or 3 days time.

regards

Trevor
_______________________________________
Trevor Smith
Ashdown Software
Southampton, UK

CIS  101674,305
____________________________________

Thu, 27 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VO - Latest uploads to VO ftp site at ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/win3/apps/vo

Quote:

> The following files have been uploaded to the ftp site at:
> ftp://ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/win3/apps/vo

Well, I just checked again and none of them hasn't show up yet <g>.

--
Jovan Bulajic
Belgrade, Yugoslavia

Thu, 03 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VO - Latest uploads to VO ftp site at ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/win3/apps/vo

Quote:

>> The following files have been uploaded to the ftp site at:
>> ftp://ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/win3/apps/vo

>Well, I just checked again and none of them hasn't show up yet <g>.

Jovan

Yes I have just checked myself and noticed that they have not been moved up
into the directory. I'll post a message to the Upload Administrator to try
and get them posted.

regards

Trevor
_______________________________________
Trevor Smith
Ashdown Software
Southampton, UK

CIS  101674,305
____________________________________

Sat, 05 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VO - Latest uploads to VO ftp site at ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/win3/apps/vo

I have been in touch with my provider regarding the uploads. Please see the
reply below from the Uploads Administrator...

Quote:
>There is a problem with the disks on the machine at present, so no
>uploads are being released until this is sorted out.
>Malcolm
>--
>Malcolm S. Muir                               Demon Internet Ltd.
>Sunderland                                    322 Regents Park Road
>England                                       London N3 2QQ

_______________________________________
Trevor Smith
Ashdown Software
Southampton, UK

CIS  101674,305
____________________________________

Sat, 05 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VO - Latest uploads to VO ftp site at ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/win3/apps/vo

Quote:
>I have been in touch with my provider regarding the uploads. Please see the
>reply below from the Uploads Administrator...

>>There is a problem with the disks on the machine at present, so no
>>uploads are being released until this is sorted out.

>>Malcolm

>>--
>>Malcolm S. Muir                               Demon Internet Ltd.
>>Sunderland                                    322 Regents Park Road
>>England                                       London N3 2QQ
>_______________________________________

All the files are now visible and available for downloading.

Happy New Year

Trevor

_______________________________________
Trevor Smith
Ashdown Software
Southampton, UK

CIS  101674,305
____________________________________

Sat, 26 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/win3/apps/vo

2. Squeak FTP site established: ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak

3. My ftp site (ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper)

4. VO ftp site file list update

5. VO ftp site file list update

6. New VO ftp site

7. Clipper / VO FTP site

8. VO ftp or web site????

9. Need FTP sites for Smalltalk-80 (IBMPC and/or Mac)

10. compiling ftp.dei.isep.ipp.pt/pub/forth/various/basic.txt with win32forth

11. ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper/patch/ca_clipper_mirror directory

12. ANNOUNCE: Tclsock uploaded to ftp.aud.alcatel.com/tcl/incoming