alt-enter on a clipper 5.01 application
Author Message
 alt-enter on a clipper 5.01 application

My clipper 5.01 application is freezing when pressing alt-enter to change
from window view-mode to full screen text view-mode (80 X 25 text mode).
Actually, I should rather say that the keyboard locks up.   If you
mouse-click anywhere else outside the clipper application, the keyboard is
not locked.  Those applications respond just fine to keyboard input.  It
seems as if the clipper application freezes but the problem really is that
it has stopped responding to the keyboard.

This is only happening on the 2 workstations that this particular customer
has working with my software.  Both workstations are windows XP computers.
At all other sites (including my own computer) running winXP, I don't have
this problem.  Of course, my customer complains because they insist on being
able to run the application on full-text-mode.

I thought I'd put this one out here to see if someone has any suggestion on
where to look.  The application is compiled with clipper 5.01+blinker7 and
I'm using the blicprel() blinker special function for clipper programs
running under XP.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Reinaldo Crespo

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 04:45:58 GMT
 alt-enter on a clipper 5.01 application

Quote:
> My clipper 5.01 application is freezing when
> pressing alt-enter to change from window
> view-mode to full screen text view-mode

[SNIP]

You started a thread with this same question on March 25.  A possible answer
was recently posted to it on April 1.

--
Ray Marron

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 05:10:23 GMT

1. REQ: Clipper 5.01 - looking for clipper 5.01 to modify code

2. Clipper 5.01 and Clipper 5.3b NTX compatibility

3. clipper 5.01 -> 5.3 : Argument error: DBUSEAREA

4. Question: any compatibility issue between Clipper 5.3 and 5.01

5. Progress Bar in Clipper 5.01

6. Upgrade clipper 5.01

7. RANDOM in Clipper 5.01

8. Clipper 5.01 on 3.5 " disks

9. Printing in a Network with Clipper 5.01?

10. Clipper 5.01 debugger and Windows 98

11. Printing with Clipper 5.01 in NT4

12. Bug Clipper 5.01