serial port key-lock
Author Message
 serial port key-lock

Hi, all

I am looking for LOW COST (currency in USD) Keylock to protect my Clipper
application :-

1. for serial port COM1, COM2
2. network ready (need only one at server for network users)

Anyone has any recommendation ?

Thank you in advance
Regards

Sat, 23 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 serial port key-lock

Quote:

> I am looking for LOW COST (currency in USD) Keylock to protect my Clipper
> application :-

> 1. for serial port COM1, COM2
> 2. network ready (need only one at server for network users)

Try:
        www.marx.com
        www.rainbowtech.com (? not sure if that's their site name. The
company is called Rainbow Technologies. Try a search engine)

--
bye
    ranf

Sat, 23 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Serial Error 0x4002 (Error 16386, character was lost by overwrite / serial port overrun error)

2. trouble with serial communication (serial port init.vi)

3. REQUEST: Serial port code for processing serial mouse data

4. Port I/O through serial port on sound card

5. Using Serial Port to send mouse actions to remote computers mouse port

6. Com port and command with serial port

7. Parallel Port / Serial Port Programming

8. Any free library to control parallel port and serial port

9. num lock, caps lock, scroll lock lights

10. F Lock Key

11. Locks up on keyed phone #

12. 32 bit - Alias key locks up application