Images Library For Clipper 5.3
Author Message
 Images Library For Clipper 5.3

Does anyone here know how to get 'free' or 'shareware' Images Library
for Clipper 5.3.
I am writing a project involving displaying a lot of BMP, PCX and JPG
files.
Please let me know a.s.a.p because I need that urgently.

Thanks in advance for anyone out there who willing to help me.

Regards,
Nizam

Wed, 20 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Images Library For Clipper 5.3

Quote:
>Does anyone here know how to get 'free' or 'shareware' Images Library
>for Clipper 5.3. I am writing a project involving displaying a lot of BMP,
>PCX and JPG files.

Take a look at Fern's Graphic Library. It supports BMP, DIB and PCX files,
but doesn't support JPG and GIF. Library is freeware and is available from
the Oasis as fgl_v30.zip.

--
Jovan Bulajic

Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Images Library For Clipper 5.3

Look at http://www.iag.net/~philb and search for FGL lib 3.0
A great Lib for displaying BMP files at 1024x768 with 64 k colors!

Marcel

On Sat, 04 Apr 1998 17:20:51 +0800, Mohd Nizam Bin Osman

Quote:

>Does anyone here know how to get 'free' or 'shareware' Images Library
>for Clipper 5.3.
>I am writing a project involving displaying a lot of BMP, PCX and JPG
>files.
>Please let me know a.s.a.p because I need that urgently.

>Thanks in advance for anyone out there who willing to help me.

>Regards,
>Nizam

Sun, 24 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Images Library For Clipper 5.3

On Sat, 04 Apr 1998 17:20:51 +0800, Mohd Nizam Bin Osman

Quote:

>Does anyone here know how to get 'free' or 'shareware' Images Library
>for Clipper 5.3.
>I am writing a project involving displaying a lot of BMP, PCX and JPG
>files.

Try SimLib Library  ( www.simeoni.com/clipper.htm ). This shareware
library has function to display PCX and GIF images at every
resolution.

Regards

   Nicola

Sun, 24 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Lookin for a comunicayin library for Clipper 5.3

2. Grumpfish Library + Clipper 5.3?

3. Looking for Escape Laser Printing Library Upgrade for clipper 5.3

4. Upgrade for Escape Laser Printing Library for clipper 5.3

5. Escape laser printing library for clipper 5.3

6. Printer Libraries for Clipper 5.2/5.3

7. Clipper 5.3 + Exospace + 3rd party library = GPF!

8. Clipper 5.3 to 5.3 upgrade problem

9. Mouse and Clipper 5.3 / selling software with 5.3

10. Convert Clipper S87 to Clipper 5.3

11. clipper tools Clipper 5.3