new ftp engine at my ftp site!
Author Message
 new ftp engine at my ftp site!

My provider has spent the bucks to get a real ftp engine!

All of you who were having problems may find that it all works a
lot better now!

Good Luck!

ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper/_index.txt

Thu, 05 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Squeak FTP site established: ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak

2. My ftp site (ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper)

3. expect:ftp:downloading new files from a huge ftp account

4. New files available at ftp://ftp.aud.alcatel.com Archive

5. * New FTP site needs your contributions *

6. a New cluster for Eiffel/S v1.3 FTP-Sites

7. New FTP Site

8. New VO ftp site

9. My Clipper ftp site has a new location!

10. New Comp.Object FAQ Anonymous FTP Site Update

11. New Modula-2 FTP site

12. New FTP-Site for Modula2/Oberon