My ftp site (ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper
Author Message
 My ftp site (ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper)

I have placed several new files into my ftp site for all of you to use.

I added a FiveWin section which contains the latest FiveWin Demo (1.91)
and some source code modules compiled and linked with FiveWin.

Remember that TESTPAGE.EXE program that I lost? Well, it's back and better
in the FiveWin section! (named something else, though)

If you sent me something to place in the ftp site, and you don't find it
there, please assume it got lost and send it to me again!

I'll get it in there when I get a good copy.

I have had to dump a few files in the last month because they wouldn't
unzip, and I had no idea where they came from.

Good Luck!

Sun, 07 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Squeak FTP site established: ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak

2. ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper/patch/ca_clipper_mirror directory

3. ftp.iag.net _index.txt file updated! (finally)

4. compiling ftp.dei.isep.ipp.pt/pub/forth/various/basic.txt with win32forth

5. ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/win3/apps/vo

6. new ftp engine at my ftp site!

7. Any body used repobj (A report class iag.net/pub/clipper/general

8. VO - Latest uploads to VO ftp site at ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/win3/apps/vo

9. expect:ftp:downloading new files from a huge ftp account

10. I can't ftp ftp.smli.com

11. Passive FTP to ftp.sunlabs.com

12. New files available at ftp://ftp.aud.alcatel.com Archive