Blinker 4 script file
Author Message
 Blinker 4 script file

Hi,

How I can use blinker 4 to link my .obj file with pll file ?

Thanks

Chong

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Blinker 4 script file
Chong

I don't think you can.
RTlink is the only linker to support PLLs (IIRC).

--
HTH
Steve Quinn

Quote:

> Hi,

> How I can use blinker 4 to link my .obj file with pll file ?

> Thanks

> Chong

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Blinker Script

2. Looking for optimized Blinker Link Script Examples

3. help with Blinker link script.

4. How to setup link script for blinker 3

5. ** Wanted: Blinker Script Example

6. Blinker Script for MS-C51 and S'87

7. BLINKER (ultimate link script here...)

8. Help Blinker Link Script Clipper 5.3

9. Creating an awk script to extract other scripts from a file

10. Blinker 3.01 vs Blinker 3.30

11. Blinker 3.3 patch - doesn't work on blinker.ng

12. Blinker LNK File