Return a unique file file name - function??
Author Message
 Return a unique file file name - function??

I would think that there would be an easier way...at least from the a
different approach.  Unfortunately, the machine I am on now does not have
Clipper on it, that is on my office machine.  I think that there is an
interrupt that allows you to generate a unique filename.  You can check
Ralph Brown's interrupt list for this.  If this is the case, using the
Nanforum library will help.  I know that it includes a function to allow
the user to call an interrupt from within Clipper...who knows, it might
also include a function to do this also...

Leather Alternatives
Post Office Box 66144
Houston, TX  77266-6144

Mon, 08 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Return a unique file file name - function??

2. DOS File Lookup - just the file name, not the path AND file name

3. Use of unique file names

4. CW15 : Freeware library - Unique file name (8 characters)

5. How to get unique names from file

6. Unique file names

7. Unique file name [newbie]

8. generating a unique file name in tcl

9. Parsing CSV file outputting desired information into multiple unique files

10. How can I know the .EXE file name, file date, file size

11. Functions to return data file information? -Reply

12. Functions to return data file information?