Browse highlight bar
Author Message
 Browse highlight bar

Does anyone have a technique for displaying the highlight bar all the way
across a browse ?  The display of only the highlight in the first column
does not work well.  Thanks.  ( Clipper 5.3b )

Tim

Sat, 09 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Browse highlight bar

wrote (possibly edited):

Quote:
>Does anyone have a technique for displaying the highlight bar all the way
>across a browse ?  The display of only the highlight in the first column
>does not work well.  Thanks.  ( Clipper 5.3b )

I'm (almost) certain there's an example on The Oasis.

Don

"When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep - like my
grandfather - not screaming like the passengers in  his car."

Sat, 09 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Browse highlight bar

Try this one after stabilize of tbrowse:

    oTb:colorrect({oTb:rowpos,1,oTb:rowpos,oTb:colcount},{2,2})

Quote:

> Does anyone have a technique for displaying the highlight bar all the way
> across a browse ?  The display of only the highlight in the first column
> does not work well.  Thanks.  ( Clipper 5.3b )

> Tim

Sat, 09 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Browse highlight bar

Quote:
> Try this one after stabilize of tbrowse:

>     oTb:colorrect({oTb:rowpos,1,oTb:rowpos,oTb:colcount},{2,2})

Don't forget a refresh to erase the former one :

ob:refreshcurrent()                // Pour annuler colorRect()
do while nextkey() == 0 .and. ! ob:stabilize()
enddo

// Barre lumineuse
ob:colorRect({ob:rowPos, 1, ob:rowPos, ob:colCount}, {2,2})

--
Sebastien

Sat, 09 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Browse highlight bar

I actually was going to post the same correction myself.  Let me add one
thing.  It works better if the first color bar is painted as {2,1}, and the
second is {1,2}.

I discovered this in some material Rick Spence wrote after playing with the
first suggestion.  Thanks.

Tim

|> Try this one after stabilize of tbrowse:
|>     oTb:colorrect({oTb:rowpos,1,oTb:rowpos,oTb:colcount},{2,2})
|>
|Don't forget a refresh to erase the former one :
|ob:refreshcurrent()    // Pour annuler colorRect()
|do while nextkey() == 0 .and. ! ob:stabilize()
|enddo
|
|// Barre lumineuse
|ob:colorRect({ob:rowPos, 1, ob:rowPos, ob:colCount}, {2,2})

Sat, 09 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Browse highlight bar

Quote:
>Does anyone have a technique for displaying the highlight bar all the way
>across a browse ?  The display of only the highlight in the first column
>does not work well

Instaid of adding the fields as tbColumnNew seporatly

Use the function one time
 oColumn := TBColumnNew( "Name    Adres ect. ", ;
     { ||  MYDBF->NAME+" "+MYDBF->ADRES+SPACE(10) } )

oBr:addColumn( oColumn )

Now the entire row is highlighted

Steven

Mon, 11 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Moving a browse highlight bar to a record

2. Setting a browse highlight bar

3. How to move browse highlight bar in C5B ABC

4. position highlight bar in browse

5. Positioning the Highlight bar in a Browse.

6. Window with ListBox is not displaying highlight bar...

7. C4a Highlight bar on first record in queue returning from update

8. List box highlight bar

9. Position highlight bar

10. C4b ABC - Find and highlight a certain record in a child browse

11. Block highlighting in a browse

12. Starting browse highlighting the last record