NT Server + NT Workstation + ADS problem.
Author Message
 NT Server + NT Workstation + ADS problem.

Hi,

I have a Windows NT Server 4.0 (SP3) + ADS 5.1
I have a clipper 5.2e + Blinker 4.10 + ADS 5.0 in protected mode.
If i use a Windows 95 workstation to connect to the server all works fine.
If i use a NT Workstation (SP3) to connect to gives me a GPF.
Protocol IPX/SPX on the 3 machines.

Do i need to set up my *.NT in any way ?

Can some one help me ?

Tanxs in advance,

Jose Raul S. Pereira da Costa

Fri, 01 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 NT Server + NT Workstation + ADS problem.

Quote:

> I have a Windows NT Server 4.0 (SP3) + ADS 5.1
> I have a clipper 5.2e + Blinker 4.10 + ADS 5.0 in protected mode.
> If i use a Windows 95 workstation to connect to the server all works fine.
> If i use a NT Workstation (SP3) to connect to gives me a GPF.
> Protocol IPX/SPX on the 3 machines.

Let blinker create a map file then run bligpf.

Quote:
> Do i need to set up my *.NT in any way ?

Not much to gain from this limited info you give...

--
bye
    ranf

Sat, 02 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 NT Server + NT Workstation + ADS problem.

Quote:

>> I have a Windows NT Server 4.0 (SP3) + ADS 5.1
>> I have a clipper 5.2e + Blinker 4.10 + ADS 5.0 in protected mode.
>> If i use a Windows 95 workstation to connect to the server all works
fine.
>> If i use a NT Workstation (SP3) to connect to gives me a GPF.
>> Protocol IPX/SPX on the 3 machines.

>Let blinker create a map file then run bligpf.

I runned it and it said it was on the _strcpy function.

I'm limited in relaction to the maps files.

Tanxs in advance,

Raul Costa

Sun, 03 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. NT Server Slow, NT Workstation Fast

2. NT Workstation or NT Server?

3. S'87/NT Server/W95 Workstations Problem

4. Problem with CLipper/Win′95 Workstation/win NT server (one SOLUTION)

5. Converting ADS/Netware to ADS/NT

6. File Sharing Violations re: Workgroups Workstation to NT Server

7. TPS Files - NT Workstation as server

8. clipper on win9x workstation & win nt server

9. Clipper program running on nT-server and W95/98 workstations

10. DOS Error 55 using 5.2e/exospace/Win95 workstations/NT 4.0 server

11. DOS workstation attaching to NT 4.0 server using Clipper 5.2.e

12. DOS workstation attaching to NT 4.0 server running clipper 5.2e