Is there anybody who can help me with VO 2.0
Author Message
 Is there anybody who can help me with VO 2.0

I'me a beginner in VO 2.0. I've did some programming in Clipper for over
9 years. But VO is Greek to me.
Who is willing to help me to figure out some basics.
Possible there is somewone who has some demos. Specially i like to have
some information about data windows and how to total fiels in an other
fields etc. Dont know how tho do this.

PLEASE HELP
Chiksika

Fri, 08 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Is there anybody who can help me with VO 2.0

Go to KnowVo and do a search on Tutorial

--

Cheers......

Will
Want to know VO?
Visit KnowVO, the VIsual Objects knowledgebase
at http://www.knowvo.com
Have you made a contribution lately?
:I'me a beginner in VO 2.0. I've did some programming in Clipper for over
:9 years. But VO is Greek to me.
:Who is willing to help me to figure out some basics.
:Possible there is somewone who has some demos. Specially i like to have
:some information about data windows and how to total fiels in an other
:fields etc. Dont know how tho do this.
:
:PLEASE HELP
:Chiksika
:

Sat, 09 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Is there anybody who can help me with VO 2.0

Hi,

VO knoledgebase is very good. You can find the VO Training Center there, or
directly from http://www.cai.com/offices/belgium/common/votc/votc.html VOTC
proposes samples from beginners to advanced programmers.

All the best,

JPV

Sat, 09 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Is there anybody who can help me with VO 2.0

(possibly edited):

Quote:
>I'me a beginner in VO 2.0. I've did some programming in Clipper for over
>9 years. But VO is Greek to me.
>Who is willing to help me to figure out some basics.
>Possible there is somewone who has some demos. Specially i like to have
>some information about data windows and how to total fiels in an other
>fields etc. Dont know how tho do this.

>PLEASE HELP
>Chiksika

WEB SITES

http://www.cai.com             - Computer Associates International
ftp://mf.cai.com/CAproducts/vo - Computer Associates FTP Site
http://www.causergroups.com    - Computer Associates Users Groups
http://www.myna.com/~cdat      - VO/Clipper Dev. Assoc. of Tronto
http://www.siriuspress.com     - Sirius Press Inc. (Steve Straley's)
http://www.grafxsoft.com       - GrafX Software Development Tools
http://www.instantsoftware.com - ZAC Catalogs (Zachary Software, Inc)
http://www.dproinc.com         - DataPro, Inc.
http://www.dcsoft.com          - dcSoft (Munich)
http://www.dfl.com             - DFL (Lightlib, etc)
http://www.fivewin.com         - Omicron Software
http://www.electricpeople.com  - EPI (epDBU, VOTools, etc)
http://www.cactuscom.com/ewynn - Wynn Systems Development Group, Ltd.
http://www.clippersweden.se    - VO:Clipper Sweden (UG)
http://www.microchannel.com.au - Australian VO Distributor
http://www.cai.com/offices/belgium/common/votc/votc.html
                                                           -  CA Belgium Training Centre
http://www.knowvo.com/                  - KnoVO - VO KnowledgeBase
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Fabrice_Foray/
                                                           - Fab's Homepage

& there are plenty more ...

Don

"Life is a long agonized illness curable only by death"

Sat, 09 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Is there anybody who can help me with VO 2.0

Quote:

>(possibly edited):

>>I'me a beginner in VO 2.0. I've did some programming in Clipper for over
>>9 years. But VO is Greek to me.
>>Who is willing to help me to figure out some basics.
>>Possible there is somewone who has some demos. Specially i like to have
>>some information about data windows and how to total fiels in an other
>>fields etc. Dont know how tho do this.

>>PLEASE HELP
>>Chiksika
>WEB SITES

>http://www.cai.com             - Computer Associates International
>ftp://mf.cai.com/CAproducts/vo - Computer Associates FTP Site
>http://www.causergroups.com    - Computer Associates Users Groups
>http://www.myna.com/~cdat      - VO/Clipper Dev. Assoc. of Tronto
>http://www.siriuspress.com     - Sirius Press Inc. (Steve Straley's)
>http://www.grafxsoft.com       - GrafX Software Development Tools
>http://www.instantsoftware.com - ZAC Catalogs (Zachary Software, Inc)
>http://www.dproinc.com         - DataPro, Inc.
>http://www.dcsoft.com          - dcSoft (Munich)
>http://www.dfl.com             - DFL (Lightlib, etc)
>http://www.fivewin.com         - Omicron Software
>http://www.electricpeople.com  - EPI (epDBU, VOTools, etc)
>http://www.cactuscom.com/ewynn - Wynn Systems Development Group, Ltd.
>http://www.clippersweden.se    - VO:Clipper Sweden (UG)
>http://www.microchannel.com.au - Australian VO Distributor
>http://www.cai.com/offices/belgium/common/votc/votc.html
>                                                       -  CA Belgium Training Centre
>http://www.knowvo.com/              - KnoVO - VO KnowledgeBase
>http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Fabrice_Foray/
>                                                       - Fab's Homepage

>& there are plenty more ...

>Don

Thanks that was valuable informations !
Regards
Knut

>"Life is a long agonized illness curable only by death"

Sun, 10 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VO 2.0 speed and books about VO 2.0

2. CA Cans VO ?

3. Directory() function in ca vo 1.0c(2) v ca vo 2.0

4. VO 2.0 HELP

5. VO 2.0 Report Editor Problem Help Me

6. VO 2.0 Help

7. Help Please with VO 2.0