financial library
Author Message
 financial library

I am looking for a financial library that will calculate the payment on a
lease.

the PMT command in MS-EXCEL does this.   It must be able to include the
future value

Anyone know where I can Find one or Does anyone have such a thing

Sat, 22 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 financial library

Clipper Tools has these functions, else write your own

Quote:

--
Lawrence Edelstein
Parcelnet Australia

Sun, 23 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 financial library

Quote:
> I am looking for a financial library that will calculate the payment on a
> lease.

> Anyone know where I can Find one or Does anyone have such a thing

Look for the archive  UDFS.ZIP  15k dated 12 May 1986. It is a .PRG file
with 69 functions, including financial functions such as FV, PV, etc.
source code is for clipper a'86 and s'87 or newer.

Just did an online search and found it at

http://oak.oakland.edu/pub/simtelnet/msdos/clipper/

Thu, 27 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Financial Library Help??

2. problem with prodomus financial library

3. Wanted (1.3.1): financial partner to develop accounting libraries

4. Financial / banking class libraries in Ada95 / Ada83

5. Wanted (1.4.1): financial partner to develop accounting libraries

6. Need library of Tcl financial functions

7. Class library for financial area?

8. VisualAge/GemStone: CA:San Francisco - major financial services company

9. Financial Accounting Workspace

10. NYC: Vicon has new contracts (top $$) Financial/Interactive Multimedia

11. NEW Contracts in NYC...1 year+ Financial/Interactive MM

12. Financial Aid