Inkey() value of Shift-Tab in Windows 98 is the same as Tab
Author Message
 Inkey() value of Shift-Tab in Windows 98 is the same as Tab

The Inkey() value of Shift-Tab in Windows 98 is the same as Tab.
Not in goold old DOS, neither in Windows 95.

Uing Clipper 5.2e, Blinker 5.0, NovLib 3.2, Funcky 2.5

Koos Biesenbeek
Montana Maatwerk B.V.

Mon, 05 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Inkey() value of Shift-Tab in Windows 98 is the same as Tab
Dag Koos, Wat merkwaardig

I just tested my Clipper 5.2e program where I use Tab and Shift-Tab to step
down and up in my browse windows, I also use Ctrl-Tab and Alt-Tab to step
down and up in a browse window from one key to the next different key (For
instance an invoice detail file will have several records with the same
invoice number and with the last two Tab combinations can I go from one
invoice top to the next )

All works normally for me except that I have to disable the special Alt-TAb
use by windows. And that is W98 to be sure.

Beste wensen,

Jacob Abas
Toronto

Quote:

>The Inkey() value of Shift-Tab in Windows 98 is the same as Tab.
>Not in goold old DOS, neither in Windows 95.

>Uing Clipper 5.2e, Blinker 5.0, NovLib 3.2, Funcky 2.5

>Koos Biesenbeek
>Montana Maatwerk B.V.

Tue, 06 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Inkey() value of Shift-Tab in Windows 98 is the same as Tab
I do have a small test program (80k). If you are interrested, i can mail il
to you.
Regards, Koos
Quote:

>Dag Koos, Wat merkwaardig

>I just tested my Clipper 5.2e program where I use Tab and Shift-Tab to step
>down and up in my browse windows, I also use Ctrl-Tab and Alt-Tab to step
>down and up in a browse window from one key to the next different key (For
>instance an invoice detail file will have several records with the same
>invoice number and with the last two Tab combinations can I go from one
>invoice top to the next )

>All works normally for me except that I have to disable the special Alt-TAb
>use by windows. And that is W98 to be sure.

>Beste wensen,

>Jacob Abas
>Toronto

>>The Inkey() value of Shift-Tab in Windows 98 is the same as Tab.
>>Not in goold old DOS, neither in Windows 95.

>>Uing Clipper 5.2e, Blinker 5.0, NovLib 3.2, Funcky 2.5

>>Koos Biesenbeek
>>Montana Maatwerk B.V.

Tue, 06 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. inkey() value for Shift-TAB

2. binding alt-tab and alt-shift-tab

3. Tabs, Tabs, Tabs!!

4. Using shift tab binding in x windows

5. Stuffing SHIFT-TAB in the keyboard buffer?

6. Shift-TAB

7. shift tab Tkinter

8. bind shift tab does nor work ???

9. Shift-Tab ?