Printer Drivers for Clipper
Author Message
 Printer Drivers for Clipper

Has anyone ever heard of or seen a utility/method/etc. of utilizing
printer drivers in Clipper?  It would be nice to have drivers that could
be dropped in and then all printing would work for that printer
(basically the definition of a driver, I guess).  Right now we use
tables of printer codes, but these of course must be changed for
different printers.

I'm guessing that there is no such thing, but even if there was each
driver would have to be created specifically for Clipper anyway
(probably couldn't use Windows or WordPerfect drivers, for instance),
defeating much of the purpose.  Any thoughts?

John Marshall
Cape Computer Service, Inc.

Mon, 16 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Clipper corrupting printer driver?

2. Need Help, Clipper Summer 87 Printer Drivers

3. Printers printer drivers....

4. printer problems and printer drivers

5. RR6 printer driver for Canon LBP-800 LaserBeam Printer

6. REXX to set up printer and printer driver objects

7. Clipper printer output corrupted on NT Server printer

8. PRT86 ASSEMBLE-VM 328x printer driver

9. Printer driver for HP 540C Deskjet

10. W2000 printer driver

11. Clarion Printer Driver

12. HPDJ870 Printer Driver