Wanted : source files from Expand v4.0 library
Author Message
 Wanted : source files from Expand v4.0 library

Hello,

I use the Expand library from Pepijn Smits for all my Clipper applications.

I recently started to convert my programs to Alaska Xbase++ and therefor I
need the source files from the Expand Library.

I tried to reach Pepijn Smits, but he has moved and I cannot find him.

Can anybody help me to get the Expand Library v4.0 source files.

Etienne Struijs

Fri, 19 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Wanted : source files from Expand v4.0 library
Try contacting the SDGN formerly know as the CDGN.
Pepijn is NOT doing clipper anymore. He is doing Delphi now.

--
Demons will rip out your soul
Your flesh starts to rot from your bones

Etienne Struijs heeft geschreven in bericht

Quote:
>Hello,

>I use the Expand library from Pepijn Smits for all my Clipper applications.

>I recently started to convert my programs to Alaska Xbase++ and therefor I
>need the source files from the Expand Library.

>I tried to reach Pepijn Smits, but he has moved and I cannot find him.

>Can anybody help me to get the Expand Library v4.0 source files.

>Etienne Struijs

Fri, 19 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Wanted: Pascal/Ada source analyzer (was Re: WANTED: C source analyser)

2. ST80 V4.1 expanding Compiler

3. Source'd file wants to use object defined in calling file

4. Wanted: 'sticker' source for EXE files

5. Performance comparison: MATMUL vs DOT_PRODUCT vs BLAS vs expanded source

6. expand an object library inline

7. Xeffort library (1.2.15) -- Open Source GUI Library for Visual Fortran

8. Oberon V4 Source

9. MacOberon V4-68k Sources available

10. Windows V4 Sources

11. Source for V4 Panel

12. Oberon System V4 Sources Have Been Made Available