ODBC driver for Successware Six Driver
Author Message
 ODBC driver for Successware Six Driver

Is there any way I can make my Clipper databases that use Successware's Six
Driver for the indexes (.nsx) and memo fields (.smt). Is the Successware Six
driver still supported by anybody?
Thanks,
Dan Collins

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 07:41:39 GMT
 ODBC driver for Successware Six Driver
Dan

http://www.vistasoftware.com is the home of SIXDRIVER now.

--
HTH
Steve Quinn

Quote:
> Is there any way I can make my Clipper databases that use Successware's
Six
> Driver for the indexes (.nsx) and memo fields (.smt). Is the Successware
Six
> driver still supported by anybody?
> Thanks,
> Dan Collins

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 08:08:51 GMT
 ODBC driver for Successware Six Driver
hi, Dan

check out:
http://www.vistasoftware.com/sixdriver.asp

HTH,
dale.

Quote:
> Is there any way I can make my Clipper databases that use Successware's
Six
> Driver for the indexes (.nsx) and memo fields (.smt). Is the Successware
Six
> driver still supported by anybody?
> Thanks,
> Dan Collins

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 21:10:35 GMT

1. SIx Driver (SuccessWare) VariField Technology (Shrinks Indexes/DBFs)

2. Newest version of SIX driver from Successware

3. SuccessWare SIX driver

4. Access odbc driver in ODBC 3.0

5. Connect to TSM ODBC Driver with Regina and Rexx/SQL for ODBC no longer possible

6. Ca Tools and Six Driver

7. SIx Driver RDD

8. wanted: DOS Clipper 5.2 SIX-RDD-driver (or serial)

9. Reindex with Six Driver

10. SIX Driver Set Scope

11. Comix or Six Driver ?

12. Clipper 5.2e and SIx Driver v3.00