Have Time()Date() synchronisation problems in WIN95
Author Message
 Have Time()Date() synchronisation problems in WIN95

I have 2 pc's and need to synchronise them.
my application is compiled in clipper 5.2 and ca-tools
Need help please

--

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Have Time()Date() synchronisation problems in WIN95

Jimmie Webb

Quote:

> I have 2 pc's and need to synchronise them.
> my application is compiled in clipper 5.2 and ca-tools
> Need help please

> --

Wed, 03 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Have Time()Date() synchronisation problems in WIN95
Hi Jimmie,

Quote:

> If the two machines are networked, you should be able to use the NET USE
> command to sync on machines time from the other.

PMFJI, but the correct command syntax is :

NET TIME [\\Computer | /WORKGROUP:Agname] [/SET] [/YES]

/SET causes the time to be syncronized

/YES suppresses any use interaction

You get more information by typing NET TIME /? at the
commandline.

HTH
Thomas Braun

Thu, 04 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. NT / win95/98 Date/time problem HELP!!

2. DB Connectivity Toolset with Access DB having autonumber and date/time fields

3. Create Time / date or Modified Time / date of a txt file

4. convert labview date/time to excel date/time

5. DOS compressed date/time into real date/time

6. Clarion Date (Long) -> Access Date\Time

7. filtering date and time in report problem

8. SQL Toolkit -- problem searching Date/Time field in Access

9. gnat304 Daylight Saving Time problem (was: compiler errors in GNAT 304a (win95))

10. Date Time problem in the Win32 extensions

11. time date math problem

12. Problem with a synchronisation