transfer Program help
Author Message
 transfer Program help

Hi,
        Can anyone tell me how to write a transfer program with clipper 5.3a,
Which Lib shall I include in my program ? And how can I control the com
port?

Thank you

Steve voie

Sun, 15 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 transfer Program help

Quote:

> Hi,
>         Can anyone tell me how to write a transfer program with clipper 5.3a,
> Which Lib shall I include in my program ? And how can I control the com
> port?

> Thank you

> Steve voie

Take a look at http://www.extrasensory.com
This is the home page for Extrasensory Software.  DL the evaluation copy
of their Telepathy product.  It has several examples of how to send and
recieve files using xmodem, zmodem, etc.

Mon, 16 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. cw2003: transfer blob into dos files, transfer dos files into blob

2. HTTP Transfer with user interaction : how to stop transfer

3. option-transfer for gawk-Program

4. Library or Program Supporting ISDN - File transfer

5. fast data transfer from rexx program to VM reader

6. information or program which transfer high language to assembly language

7. Transfer data between two separately running python programs.

8. how to transfer variable between two programs?

9. File Transfer help?

10. Please help w/ file transfer

11. HELP!!! Variable value transfer

12. Need help transferring an old Clipper file